Two Toms in the field what do I do?!?!?

BKhunter

If there not responding to calls personally if you know the area use the contour of the land and try to position your self where there headed use rises and the terrian to set yourself up in known strut zones and call from there softly and get more aggressive one you get a response

• Like 1

if you know the area use the contour of the land and try to position your self where there headed use rises and the terrian to set yourself up in known strut zones and call from there softly and get more aggressive one you get a response

Where they're headed?  Hell, THEY don't know where they're headed!

• Like 3

Where they're headed?  Hell, THEY don't know where they're headed!

Yes they do, they always head the opposite direction you think they will go. Of course when you try to second guess them and go the other direction they go where you thought they would have gone in the first place. That makes perfect sense don't it?

• Like 3

Field birds can be tough. I don't think I'd have boogered em up by trying to stalk. If you're seeing dominance demonstrated by one perhaps gobbler yelps or a fight might move him. If not Theres always tomo.

Imo keeping pressure off the birds makes em much easier to hunt