I'm going to have to ask...

growalot

No Paula,not broken..severely bruised though...on top of trying to recover from straining the ligaments the week before last..to where I couldn't weight bare for 3 days.I just got back to the gym yesterday doing all my old physical Therapy exercises. I Had 2/3 of my meniscus removed from my rt. knee 3 years ago. Then severed the ACL in my left Knee 2 years ago. I'm counting my blessings nothing broke..crazy sore though.

All healing comes from God and you are on the right track asking Him for some and for asking for some prayers from others.   You got a prayer from me and a bunch from others by the looks of these posts.  No request is too small or to great to ask of God for there are no limits on what He can do.   Jesus does not just "practice" medicine or treat symptoms, He delivers healing.   He only uses suffering to make his loved ones stronger, and that sounds like the situation you find yourself in now.  Rest assured that He ALWAYS turns all things for good to those who love him.            

Sorry to hear of your mishap Growie. I find myself tripping over, what I used too walk over.  I wish tou a speedy recovery. I usually take a couple pain relievers in the morning. Hopefully you will be good as new by October 1 bow opener. Best of Luck !    :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Thanks everyone...It was a bit uncomfortable last night...woke for more Ibuprofen...but this morning it's feeling and looking much better. I can now tell it is just below my knee on the top of shin bone..believe prayers and well wishes help! 2-3 " below my knee cap is where it is most swollen and sore to even touch the skin ...I'll take it..not as stiff walking today...Thank You all.