Just purchased my Double Beam Brassicas!

August 2nd was when we planted last year.

The pics are deceiving, the plants were pretty tall, but the hogradish tops got mowed down almost immediately. If you look behind my daughter in the one pic, youll see some hogradishes poking out with their leaves nipped off about 2 or 3 inches above the top of the radish. They grew back, but the deer hammered them right away and kept them low. The turnip tops didnt get heavilly browsed until after the first frost.

• Like 1

Good deal, Looks good. Dont mind me, i love everything food plots lol. I planted GHR a few years ago and the deer never touched the greens nor the tuber all year. I couldn't believe it. They hammer my turnips every year. So I figured I would try them in this mix in hopes they will acquire a taste for them.. we'll see. The idea of the green radish tops being eaten earlier than most and the tuber for later in season, plus the added nutrient benefits they offer, you cant beat GHRadish. Hopefully they'll use them this year... I'm Going to try some liquid fertilizer/soil builder this year too.. 

post-5238-0-12032500-1468512439_thumb.jp

• Like 1