Did you get your DMP for where you wanted

upstatehunter

1 minute ago, turkeyfeathers said:

They give away 8G and 9F like candy on Halloween.  We pulled 9H's and always wait til morning of Nov 1 to grab 9F's   It's one of the few DMU's that are always available.

Yeah I stay pretty local anyway so only have a couple of spots, so lucky for me I guess! haha

Not sure on that. Pretty sure they're set numbers and when they're gone , they're gone. Up until November 1st it's dumb luck of the draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this is how the DMP lottery works.

Before Oct 1st, there's a set percentage for each WMU, such as HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW, NONE, and PP Req. these chances are set from the day licenses goes on sale, until Oct 1st. Then the process is closed until Nov 1st. During this time, the DEP determines which units has leftovers and issues them on Nov 1st free of charge to those already paid for the lottery.

On Nov 1st, the units listed are 100% chance for anyone that wants them. At the end of the day, the list is reevaluated and areas that have met the target tags issued will be removed from the list, and on Nov 2nd, a new list will be issued and that list will also be 100% chance until Nov 3rd, and so on. It's been this way for many years.

• Like 1