3-D Archery Targets

Tughill Tamer

My boy and I have been shooting the same block target now for 2 seasons and the target is beginning to get worn out and we decided how much more realistic and fun it would be to shoot at a life like target so we are beginning to shop for 3-D deer targets.I have heard stories from people that I know with them and done enough research online to know that they come in all different sizes, prices and quality.Some of the negatives I'm hearing about some of them is they are way to small, the replaceable vitals don't fit properly,arrows don't remove easily and that they are made so cheap that one shot off target could snap off the cheaply made legs.I don't want to break the bank for one but would like to find one of decent quality for around $150 any advice? Also do you have to buy one of the stands they sell, or would the steaks that come with them be enough to keep it upright?and how long typically does the vital section last before it needs replacing?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

What kind of price tag comes with that? So you can shoot broadheads into it? I thought you could only shoot fieldpoints into most?

I paid about 200 shipped if I recall. No problem shooting broadheads, the insert replacement is very reasonable as well.
I had a delta that was completely junk, lasted like a two year and started coming apart.

The other target I have that is decent is the woodland buck, you can pick them up for a bit over a hundred shipped. I have shot both broadheads and field points with it. It's a good target.

I paid about 200 shipped if I recall. No problem shooting broadheads, the insert replacement is very reasonable as well.
I had a delta that was completely junk, lasted like a two year and started coming apart.

The other target I have that is decent is the woodland buck, you can pick them up for a bit over a hundred shipped. I have shot both broadheads and field points with it. It's a good target.

Who makes the woodland buck ?

4 hours ago, Tughill Tamer said:

Thanks 153 I will definitely look into the woodland buck sounds like it's in my price range to!

for shooting at a 3D target that's a deer that was going to be my recommendation.  it won't be big but keep in mind even a mature buck doesn't stand that tall.

• Like 1