Talk about Brass....

growalot

I'm coming around from cleaning the dog kennel to see someone in a very quiet golf cart coming down my drive across the road... Then very slowly go down the hill..WTH!...of course the Gator is out back so I get in and head out...by the time I crested the hill he was out of sight. So I had to check lower property....Mr B is ticked! Now two new cams get put on the drives and he'talking about setting posts for a gate at each drive...looking at long range alarms...problem is...the deer use the drives to cross back and forth....Man broad daylight with me home. We both May have been lucky I didn't catch him:aggressive:

Edited by growalot

Jeremy  we own both sides of the road. It's a grass drive to the barns and property that is directly across from our home driveway.

Actually for being in the middle of no where..it is Biz

Yea I wasn't joking. Based on your stories all the time, it doesn't sound too pleasant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not unpleasant per say,but keeps us on our toes...I've learned its one if those areas that attract the crazies. We had a guy arrested for making bombs in his house...many suicides...it's where convicts and criminals run to and lots of break ins. Not the Bermuda Triagle...It's the tri-county triangle...lol

Yes the culvert's deep...it's the one I did a flip in earlier this summer and it is lined by pines...first thing I did when we bought the land...planted pines along the culvert ditch down the entire road frontage. The only vehicle access is only through those drives.