Spartan Go Cam (Phade)

Geno C

I just wanted to make a thread here regarding Phade and the cams from Spartan he sells. They're great cams and Phade was extremely good to deal with in the transaction and along with the support he showed after purchasing the cam! I will absolutely buy more cams from him... The Spartan SMS Cam will change the way I hunt and in the last month or more has proven to be an amazing tool for me. The gowireless app is easy to use and when those pics start coming in, Im like a kid in  candy store! I have a really nice 140 incher im after and this cam keeps me out of the woods and up to date from home. Its a great tool for anyone looking for that extra edge and up to date field data.

Phade, thanks you for the help and support on this purchase and I will be buying another cam very soon.

Geno~

18792f6f149838766a985c6b6360caf7.jpg

• Like 8

I to have had nothing but a pleasure when dealing with phade even if the camera wasn't purchased from him. I just told him the other day my next cam will be a spartan cell cam, may be sooner then later . His honesty is greatly appreciated on my end 

2 minutes ago, zag said:

So Geno, whats the cost to have sent to your phone? Is the delay between the actual pic and when u get the text just as fast as normal texts? What if you get 100 pics a week on the cam? Can u get it on Verizon?

transmission time is whats to be expected, roughly from the time the pic is taken to the time it starts the sending process and sends to the phone is about 2 minutes or so. in all honesty, thats pretty good considering. I actually get many pics in a 10 min period from my food plots. I have mine setup with the premium package on Spartan, its 4 bucks and you can buy the credits for it, So i bought 3 credits at 12 bucks. That allows me to use their gowireless App and instead of sending texts to my phone it sends it to the app, which is on my phone and also laptop or other devices. You can get i in verizon I believe , Phade can better answer that. I have a AT&T cam. Works great and I have full service where my verizon cell barley has a bar in the cam location. Id say on average I get around 30 to 40 pics in a day. Depends on deer movement....

For the 3 month plan was like 20 bucks and another 12 for the premium setup. that will last all season... you can have it setup to email pics or text them but the app is so much better and easier. you can view battery life, signal and change setting on the cam from your phone through the app. 

Thanks for the kind words Geno and all.

Verizon Spartan Gocams will transfer pics in about 45-50 seconds @ full bars. ATT will be 50 seconds to one minute. Keep in mind that is the cam uploading the pic to the network and then to the app/portal on your phone, so that may take a few seconds more. I tend to be in the 90 second range from pic to hitting my phone. The key point is really the pic being uploaded. Once it is uploaded if a thief goes to turn off the cam, you will still get the pic.

ATT is $25 for 3 mos. Verizon is $5 per month on a current data plan.

The Go Wireless App is $3 per month if you buy 12 credits (12 mos. of service). It's more per month on a shorter basis such as what Geno did.

You can easily get 100 pics a week - it just uses the data on your plan that you pay for. You can get thousands of pics on the ATT plan - I've never used more than 24% of the allotted data in the three month span.

• Like 1