09/22/2016 cam check

turkeyfeathers

So circled are licking branch which I snipped , it points down and looks to be correct height. I raked ground between the two trees and have hit it with Code Blue buck urine 2 x now over a month. Only two tracks in it am no actual scraping. They don't seem interested. Any suggestions ? 6c4428fee687ba6a1c87ebdda5b263d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

So circled are licking branch which I snipped , it points down and looks to be correct height. I raked ground between the two trees and have hit it with Code Blue buck urine 2 x now over a month. Only two tracks in it am no actual scraping. They don't seem interested. Any suggestions ?

Find yourself a REAL fresh scrape now if they're not hitting your mock yet. They wont always take over a mock especially now that they're out there opening up fresh scrapes daily where THEY actually want them. I know some guys don't like to be roaming around the woods this close to season, but it's the best way I've found to stay up to speed with where the hottest action is at the momment.

Also, don't be afraid to pull your licking branch down to about 2.5-3ft off the ground for that extra appeal. If they have to walk through it face first, that's usually enough to trigger a reaction in itself. Of course you also want it to be where they will have no trouble finding it. You don't need a big branch, but I would try bigger than what you got there,lol! Clip off any other low hanging branches in the immediate area so they don't compete with yours for visual attraction.

I'll try to load a clip here. This ones been hot for 3 weeks now seeing action EVERY night.

VID0002.AVI