Gotta love kids

moog5050

My 7yr old daughter has been shooting a kids long bow for a while but not consistently. Tonight, I explained gapping in simple terms, just put the arrow point below the deers front arm pit and shoot.  She proceeded to make kill shot after kill shot at 10yds. I was pretty shocked but stoked at the same time.  

We have a future hunter in the making.  Wish I knew how to post video.  It was cool.  

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

My 7yr old daughter has been shooting a kids long bow for a while but not consistently. Tonight, I explained gapping in simple terms, just put the arrow point below the deers front arm pit and shoot.  She proceeded to make kill shot after kill shot at 10yds. I was pretty shocked but stoked at the same time.  

We have a future hunter in the making.  Wish I knew how to post video.  It was cool.  

Proud moments! LOL  You'll have a hunting partner before ya know it!

Last Saturday, I took my daughter to camp practice with her crossbow. I just stood back and smiled watching her. Later that night, she was crowned homecoming queen! They can be daddy's girl, hunters, AND "girly-girls"! LOL

• Like 5