Sheep on the Trailcam, a definite first time ever

Otto

On 10/23/2016 at 7:14 PM, Otto said:

I__00006 (3).JPGOne of my neighbors called this morning to see if we owned any sheep, there were 5 of them grazing in her front yard.  They are not our sheep!  Apparently there is a refugee family down the road a bit that were given these sheep as a "welcome" gift to make them feel more at home.   She tried to get them to round them up and secure them, but they either didn't understand or didn't care to.  They have been roaming around for almost a week.  They are called Jacob Sheep, and I guess they are pretty hardy animals!

we didn't get these sheep as a "welcome gift" i dont know where your getting this from.

there are 4 Jacob and 2 Lleyn sheep if you own a tranquilizer and willing to help that will be awesome.

if you see them in your yard just give me a call 315-424-2566 

if your a hunter and you spot them and shoot them just give me a call letting me know that you got them so i don't have to keep looking for them. I will not have a problem with that.

•  

Edited by ZAEED
  • Like 1

we didn't get these sheep as a "welcome gift" i dont know where your getting this from.
there are 4 Jacob and 2 Lleyn sheep if you own a tranquilizer and willing to help that will be awesome.
if you see them in your yard just give me a call 315-424-2566 
if your a hunter and you spot them and shoot them just give me a call letting me know that you got them so i don't have to keep looking for them. I will not have a problem with that.

•  

Come on dude why would you just happen across this thread troll!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever think that some one in the thousands of members, probably many in his area(thus the trail cam pic), may have mentioned this being joked about on a hunting chat room. So he checked it out. You could always call the number or Google it to see if it's real...First thing out of your gate is troll?

BTW ....it is a land line number in Syracuse

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Come on dude why would you just happen across this thread troll!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chef, it is because a link to it was posted in the local newspaper website.