18 foot Grumman Canoe $600

older 18 foot Grumman canoe model 1850c, 79#, weight capacity 840# with a max horsepower of 5hp

used but well cared for.

$600 cash, msrp $1,580.00, has a few stickers on it and a couple dings, but very ready to paddle.

I do NOT have any paddles or life jackets for this, sorry!

located in Bennington, Vermont, email is SlickRockPack (at) Outlook (dot) com

32 minutes ago, slickrockpack said:

$400

I agreed to $400 plus some small trade stuff and the kid never showed up last night

so fair is fair if I'd take $400 from him I'll take $400 from the rest of you

where are you located?  My son would love this.  Thanks

• Like 1

Just popped on here to mark it SOLD, pending the fella showing up...

I won't name names but he too thought it was a long run to get it

until I pointed out from our home in WY to the University of Wyoming football games in Laramie  actually is 10 miles longer than it is from Albany, NY to Washington,,D.C.

If an old crippled blind couple can drive down to watch a university game and turn around and drive back through the Rocky Mtns at night , in snowstorms, with elk, deer, pronghorn, loose cattle and buffalo on the switchback passes then a younger guy certainly should be able to handle driving across flat little  NY state with all the painted lines and rest areas and text stops and nothing but deer and raccoons to look out for.....stop being sissies. :drinks: oh, yeah, I forgot we drink while driving too, so snap out of it.

but you do drive at ridiculously slow speeds...cripes, our school zone is a 45 mph zone, lotta highways here are only 55...sheesh! :mda:

• Like 2

Just popped on here to mark it SOLD, pending the fella showing up...
I won't name names but he too thought it was a long run to get it
until I pointed out from our home in WY to the University of Wyoming football games in Laramie  actually is 10 miles longer than it is from Albany, NY to Washington,,D.C.
If an old crippled blind couple can drive down to watch a university game and turn around and drive back through the Rocky Mtns at night , in snowstorms, with elk, deer, pronghorn, loose cattle and buffalo on the switchback passes then a younger guy certainly should be able to handle driving across flat little  NY state with all the painted lines and rest areas and text stops and nothing but deer and raccoons to look out for.....stop being sissies. default_drinks.gif oh, yeah, I forgot we drink while driving too, so snap out of it.
but you do drive at ridiculously slow speeds...cripes, our school zone is a 45 mph zone, lotta highways here are only 55...sheesh! default_mda.gif

Lol that's a heck of a come get it post...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1