Anyone a member

stoneam2006

Bad topic title stone...........
"Anyone A Member"
default_rofl.gif

Will look into what it is. Herd about things like this, they have them for food, beer, wine......You send a fee and they send you a mixed box of themed items.

Lol figured get more reads that way...

Yea they have them for everything nowadays can literally. Came up on FB looked at last 4 months boxes don't seem bad I just wondered if guys who had it thought it was worth it. Bc that's what I've heard about other boxes....seems good for awhile then gets boring lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Advice from a skeptic.

I'd like to think I'm rarely duped into buying into a bill of goods........why waste $500/year (I know it's $40 a month but I round up for easy math) on crap you probably don't need and won't use?

10 years=$5,000

20 years=$10,000

Maybe a little exaggeration but  time flies when your having fun.:wink:

Edited by Lawdwaz
Watching Game 7
  • Like 1

Advice from a skeptic.
I'd like to think I'm rarely duped into buying into a bill of goods........why waste $500/year (I know it's $40 a month but I round up for easy math) on crap you probably don't need and won't use?
10 years=$10,000
20 years=$20,000
Maybe a little exaggeration but  time flies when your having fun.kolobok_wink.gif

Always good to have a realist to talk to...just 8ntrigues me more than anything

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

On 11/2/2016 at 8:59 PM, borntohunt10820 said:

My neighbor was into this . First few shipments were some quality products but after a while it was crap . Eventually it ended up being $40  for hand wipe , hand warmers , rubber gloves , useless crap . He said he spent more on crap in 4 months than he had in 5 years.

Yep always the way it goes , suck you in with good stuff in the beginning then crap after that .