Get out there and vote!

growalot

5 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Big loss for political corretiveness , Obama-care, climate-change, gun-controll, liberalism, and huge gains for the Christians in America.  Time to go to bed now.  Goodnight all.

Dont forget the transvestite transgender communities they will be very upset about this lol 

5 minutes ago, wdswtr said:

And there you have it Black guy on CNN now crying racism and its a white lash against a black president.  WTF CNN

Cnn clown Network 

Everything will be racist this and racist that blah blah blah

Even blacks  did not like hilderbeast 

5 minutes ago, Core said:

It will only get worse. It will be four years of this summer, but much worse. But screw em.

But obama hildabeast can do no wrong steal lie cheat and the media says nothing . Now you know why trump won people just got sick of the lies and Bs you hear from the media

7 minutes ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

Can they just go ahead and give it to him already. Getting tired of watching this computer screen lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember it. You'll never have another election like this. I'm glad I could watch it and be a part of it. Didn't think my night would go like this. I actually thought i was going to see him lose florida at 8:30 and go to bed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Core said:

Remember it. You'll never have another election like this. I'm glad I could watch it and be a part of it. Didn't think my night would go like this. I actually thought i was going to see him lose florida at 8:30 and go to bed.

I new this would happen why because I saw all Trump stickers all over  and almost zero Hillary bumper stickers

And I remember when Obama ran you would see lots of Obama  bumper stickers around not as many Romney stickers thats my poll and it was dead on .