Crazzy things at Walmart!!

Paula

Several years ago I bought a snow blower at WalMart . Got a call that it arrived at the Henrietta store . My son in law and I were hunting in Geneseo . He shot a small doe and so did my sister in law . When we got the deer up to where his Ford Ranger was parked , he said let's take these to the processor on Hudson and pick up your snow blower on the way . 

When we got to WalMart I finished paying for the blower and we went back to pick it up . The fork lift driver wasn't there with the key so I said , let's just lift it down and we did . Took it out by the sidewalk and Gary drove his truck over . We took the two deer out and put them on the sidewalk and loaded the blower and put the deer back in the truck . A few people had walked by , saw the deer and never said a word .

A funny thing .... a guy with a station wagon was there to pick up a snow blower so we helped him get one down and carried it to his station wagon . When we got it on the tail gate , the box was about 1 1/2" too high and he thought he was going to have to leave it . I said that there is usually extra space in the shipping boxes and why not cut a couple inches off the top . We did that and slid it in the wagon . I asked what he did for a living and he said he was an Engineer at Kodak . Gary and I looked at each other and broke out laughing . 

• Like 2

Several years ago I bought a snow blower at WalMart . Got a call that it arrived at the Henrietta store . My son in law and I were hunting in Geneseo . He shot a small doe and so did my sister in law . When we got the deer up to where his Ford Ranger was parked , he said let's take these to the processor on Hudson and pick up your snow blower on the way . 

When we got to WalMart I finished paying for the blower and we went back to pick it up . The fork lift driver wasn't there with the key so I said , let's just lift it down and we did . Took it out by the sidewalk and Gary drove his truck over . We took the two deer out and put them on the sidewalk and loaded the blower and put the deer back in the truck . A few people had walked by , saw the deer and never said a word .

A funny thing .... a guy with a station wagon was there to pick up a snow blower so we helped him get one down and carried it to his station wagon . When we got it on the tail gate , the box was about 1 1/2" too high and he thought he was going to have to leave it . I said that there is usually extra space in the shipping boxes and why not cut a couple inches off the top . We did that and slid it in the wagon . I asked what he did for a living and he said he was an Engineer at Kodak . Gary and I looked at each other and broke out laughing . 

One of my favorite t shirts I've seen says

Machinists because engineers need hero's too

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1