Columbine School District votes to ARM TEACHERS!

I love the fact thatgwe have amred guards and armor trucks to transport peices of paper aka money.  Yet we wont arm people to guard children....    im not talking about a navy seal team in fromt of every school but one armed security guard should be available.  Or have certain staff memebers certified to have access to a firearm if need be.   

• Like 2

13 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

I love the fact thatgwe have amred guards and armor trucks to transport peices of paper aka money.  Yet we wont arm people to guard children....    im not talking about a navy seal team in fromt of every school but one armed security guard should be available.  Or have certain staff memebers certified to have access to a firearm if need be.   

This is a great point. I saw an armed guard at the movie theater a couple of weeks ago, the governor has armed guards, bank trucks do. But schools? Nah. Just make them gun-free zones and the bad guys won't show up.