Securing a hunting spot

pt0217

Contact the corporation and figure out who does the land management and grounds.
Don't get your hopes up....I bet due to insurance and liability, they will tell you no.

I was thinking that too. The property is undeveloped land. I believe they would be looking to build on it some day.

Google the corporations name and operation officers....you should be able to get a list...an ex:

"Ford corporation operations officers" got me this:

http://corporate.ford.com/company/governance.html

If it's a big corporation, do a search for just that division...you'll probably get more names...specific people to ask for when calling

Edited by growalot

Call them. I did the same this year and got past the first hurdle with the person who leased the land from the corporation. But, the corporation's security still monitored it and although the head of security was emphatic to what I wanted he said their policy was nobody except employees or lease holders who use it for crops, so I was shut out unfortunately.

99% chance you're wasting your time, but if you don't at least try and know for sure there's a 100% chance you won't get it, so I'd call them just to be sure anyway.

Edited by Core
  • Like 1