Shed/rabbit

Paula

I went to a new place for rabbit today and was hoping to find a rack. I almost tripped over this, it was just off a snowmobile trail IMG_5334.JPGI fell and some how my foot got stuck in a rut! Landed on my back twist my foot, thank goodness the hubby was with me. I could not get my foot out for anything! 

Then he came out of woods with his head. It was still had a body Attached to it. He has it in tree so none of the dogs can get to itIMG_5336.JPG

Edited by Paula
  • Like 6

Nice finds and glad u weren't hurt badly. BIL and I jumped two today with his dog, got one. Dog got away from us and chased a deer a long ways today. He came back on his own about 2 hours later. He is still young but can't resist those deer. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Paula said:

Bones is deer broke. He sees them and doesn't care, Otis I am sure would run one. I now have garmin collar to train Otis, bones only needs to hear the tone and he does a Uy unless he is on a rabbit

He has a collar as well with shock or tone. He has been using tone this year and it has gone well until today. My BIL is old school and thinks it's ok to just let the dog do what it wants at times which is fine if it's in sight but he drifted away from us as we were kicking brush and then he was gone. I keep my mouth shut except to praise him. All commands need to come from my BIL. Ill whistle here and there just to assist if I think he's going to bolt which usually sparks a response from BIL.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Zem18 said:

He has a collar as well with shock or tone. He has been using tone this year and it has gone well until today. My BIL is old school and thinks it's ok to just let the dog do what it wants at times which is fine if it's in sight but he drifted away from us as we were kicking brush and then he was gone. I keep my mouth shut except to praise him. All commands need to come from my BIL. Ill whistle here and there just to assist if I think he's going to bolt which usually sparks a response from BIL.

I had to shock Otis for going off line on a cat trail, After four  times he came back to me. 

8 minutes ago, Paula said:

I was able to walk in the store for my beer.  I am a bit sore but will be fine. 

Should have bought a bag of ice to go with the beer, could have used it in a small cooler near you to stay off the foot, and also used it to ice the foot. Win/win.

• Like 2