Biz-R-OWorld

Trophy Room

haha, I meant wide.

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

WOW lost track of time better get back to work.And no chubby ones on the site....

You can PM Biz-R-OWorld and he will send you some links to those sites. They don't call him Biz-R-O for nothing you know. LOL

nice mounts

HUNTINGNY MODERATOR

My Best Buck To Date:

130" 14 Pnt.

Mathews Switchback XT 28" draw, 400 grain arrow @

Mathews Monster MR5 27" draw, 400 grain arrow @ 305fps

Damn that's impressive as hell. Looks like Teddy Roosevelt's house.

They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; These see the works of the Lord, and his wonders in the deep.

Holy cow! That is a lot of animals. I wanted to get my first mount this year, I said I didnt care what I mounted, but I didnt catch any fish worth mounting, didnt see any deer worth mounting. I wanna try coyote hunting this year so thats an option. If not im mounting a rabbit

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Isoroku Yamamoto

^ was a joke lol just to clarify

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Isoroku Yamamoto

Will you mount the chubby one??? Wait wait this thread is going way off

They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; These see the works of the Lord, and his wonders in the deep.