Elite Pulse: This will haunt my dreams

The_Real_TCIII

I just moved a QAD from one bow to another and put a new loop on, the chord doesn't match my string and cables. This will not do!1b3bd1cd7fe851ab379a331a69ca36c5.jpg This bow is giving me fits, it's out of brace and axle to axle but I get a bullet hole and it's timed perfectly. String and cable lengths are correct, tiller is good. I welcome your thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by The_Real_TCIII

How far out of brace and ATA?  I assume you are talking greater ATA and lower brace?  If so, you can twist both cables a few more times in equal amounts to the bring the ATA down and Brace up.  It should hold timing and you may have to twist the string up a bit.  All that said, if its shooting as you like it and its not loud, maybe there is no need to chase the specs.

And yes - you need to change that cord color.  lol

BTW - twisting up cables should provide a bit more of a valley and more let-off.  You may have to play with limb stops too.

Obviously, if BH is too great and ATA to short, you can go in reverse and untwist the cables a bit.

Edited by moog5050

How far out of brace and ATA?  I assume you are talking greater ATA and lower brace?  If so, you can twist both cables a few more times in equal amounts to the bring the ATA down and Brace up.  It should hold timing and you may have to twist the string up a bit.  All that said, if its shooting as you like it and its not loud, maybe there is no need to chase the specs.
And yes - you need to change that cord color.  lol
BTW - twisting up cables should provide a bit more of a valley and more let-off.  You may have to play with limb stops too.
Obviously, if BH is too great and ATA to short, you can go in reverse and untwist the cables a bit.

Both are out 1/4", and I don't know how that's possible. I buried the limb bolts. The string and cable lengths are correct, tiller is good and so is timing. I'm going to start a thread on AT for ideas too. I get a good hole bare shaft 8c52c1f6c2afcc90830e464babeaa0c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk