Turkey Gear 2017

Five Seasons

I have tons and tons of turkey gear but I've also shot two in my lawn- one of which was being barked at by two labs from their side of the invisible fence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. I too have shot a couple from the lawn.

One time at camp I was just getting out of the shower and my old man tells me there's turkeys in the backyard. It was also snowing like crazy, in May no less. Ran outside in my boxers and crept around the camp trying to be sneaky. They spotted me and all 20 of them took off into the air. I tried a Hail Mary shot on a flying tom and when I shot I slipped in the wet snow and fell right on my back. My old man still tells everyone he knows about that day

15 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

How do you guys carry those chairs? I always just have an old foam pad that hangs off my belt loop. It was too long for my liking so I cut it almost in half, just enough to keep my butt dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's why I rarely bring it unless it's real wet. it would clang against my gun sometimes if traveling in some rough terrain.

14 minutes ago, Bill Schmidt said:

I was just at the Hunting and Fishing expo at Rockland Community College yesterday and bought a daypack that will be perfect for the upcoming Spring Turkey season. I have been looking for just the right one for 2-3 years now and finally found it at the expo.

Don't leave this one in the woods like your last^_^

• Like 1