Rage Hypodermic Fail

pistolp71

38 minutes ago, stubborn1VT said:

I  guess I wouldn't have much faith in a design that would be so adversely affected by helical fletching.  There are plenty of other mechanical designs out there that I would pick over Rage.  The only blade I ever broke on a Wasp Jak-hammer was on a heart shot that broke the leg on the opposite side.  

Everyone should shoot what they are comfortable, but a more compact mechanical makes more sense to me.  

I agree. Rage will never get another penny from me. And not using a mechanical of any sort makes even more sense to me than switching to another. Like what was said before, even 1% is too much for my liking.

i only used one once, this past season and it passed through but was hanging out the other side. The entrance hole was huge and the exit as well. 35 yds and bled out. Never seen so much blood.  That being said, the collars must be on perfect and the blades must be perfect or I could see this happening as it happened with you.

• Like 1