Deer pictures

The way I want to do it the only monthly charge you have is internet which you use for other things anyway?  Those other ones lock you into a contract and you have to pay for it and you cant use it for anything else.

I'd love to do that as well, except the internet up there sucks from what I was researching.  The only thing avail is pretty slow DSL, and that might not even be available.  But streaming it back wouldn't be to hard, there IP Based camera's that make it really easy, its just running low voltage and ethernet.  Problem is ethernet has its range limits, and I am sure the low voltage does too.

All it would need is siamese cable which is rg59 and a pair of low voltage wire together from the camera to the recorder in the house.  From the recorder to your internet conncetion or computer.  I have strung it up to 1000 feet so far and it works.  If you want to get fancy you can even put a PTZ camera which lets you zoom and move the camera around.  It just a different wire.  Your main connections are all in the house.

Great pictures. I see a couple say Worcester. Thats where i have my place. I'd love to start some food plots, maybe i can get your opinion on what plots to install, and what equipment i would need.

Thanks Bill

Hello All,

Attached are some pictures that I retrieved from last weekend, one camera was setup on one of my clover plots and the other was setup on a ridge top of a traveling/bedding coridor. Some pics are of up and coming bucks and of a pregnant doe that looks like shes ready to explode. Enjoy.

Great pictures. I see a couple say Worcester. Thats where i have my place. I'd love to start some food plots, maybe i can get your opinion on what plots to install, and what equipment i would need.

Thanks Bill

Hi Bill,Thanks.....Ask away, I'll be more then happy to answer any question I can and I can provide suggestions as what has worked better in our area (worcester), my place is in worcester, however drive down the road and I'm in Deleware county.

Hello All,

Attached are some pictures that I retrieved from last weekend, one camera was setup on one of my clover plots and the other was setup on a ridge top of a traveling/bedding coridor. Some pics are of up and coming bucks and of a pregnant doe that looks like shes ready to explode. Enjoy.

NYBowhunter, when ya getting up to the property again so we can see some more pics? Those are some of the best trail cam pics I ever seen!

Hopefully in next couple weeks I can get up there. My father was just there, but I couldnt expect him to pull the SD cards for me, he was too busy mowing my clover plots.....hehehehe :)

NYBowHunter - Looks like I'll be doing a field a lot sooner then I thought!  They are clearing the field next week, we have loggers there clearing the plot for a cabin, and figured since they are there get them to do the field.  Do you have a good place to send soil samples out to?  And I guess after that the best thing to do is to lime the crap out of it?

Wonder if there is any chance of growing something this year.

NYBowHunter - Looks like I'll be doing a field a lot sooner then I thought!  They are clearing the field next week, we have loggers there clearing the plot for a cabin, and figured since they are there get them to do the field.  Do you have a good place to send soil samples out to?  And I guess after that the best thing to do is to lime the crap out of it?

Wonder if there is any chance of growing something this year.

I used my local agway and their testing was pretty detailed,the test results will dictate how much lime you will need. You can put in a turnip / Brassica plot and you have until the first week of august to get the ground ready before you add your seed.Best of luck. Where will this field be situated?

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a picture of a nice 8 point that had some time to grow and a guy went out during black powder. Hunting about 250 yards from me and got him with about an hour of sitting for his season. (a little frustrating)

post-71-131455292147_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...