My Grandson's Ready Now!

grampy

We went over to our shale pit range today. He wanted to sight in for his first turkey season. I'd say he did well. This is at 25 yards. He's so excited! Just got to help get a bird in front of him, and let him close the deal. Yes, I'm a proud grampy.B94EBFF5-1.jpg

• Like 11

45 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Nice sight in. All head and neck , nothing lower. April 22nd can't get here quick enough. Look forward to a pic of the two of you and a tipped over thunder chicken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully posted just below your daughters thunder chicken! Good luck to all the young hunters!

• Like 1

Got a report today from my buddy, a huge tom was strutting in the field, on the farm with a bunch of hens. The same field where a long, long time ago, I killed my first bird. Be so cool if I can bring it full circle with my grandson. We will see?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

That would be epic. Is that the place you plan on hunting ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, our farm property. We haven't really seen much turkey activity until this week. Be so cool if we both kill our first birds in the same spot! Thirty plus years apart.