What is the point of youth turkey season?

beachpeaz

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:01 PM, chas0218 said:

The funny thing is you think I cared they hunted a week before me, I mentioned before I could careless if they shot all the turkey in the county or all the deer in the state. I said I worked in the school system and have 300 students a school year in my class I have some first hand experience. I have saw the lasting effects of entitlement and this is exactly where kids are heading with stuff like this. Granted not all of them but the majority. I take people hunting and fishing in hopes they get the big one. My son will have deer on his wall that will have adults envious, could I have shot that deer probably but why not let my kid?

If these people taking kids out truly don't mind then why would they be burning a weekend?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I agree that many kids these days are spoiled rotten and are not expected to toe the line, but none of that relates to the youth hunting seasons. Not sure how you got one to relate to the other.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, growalot said:

That's right Doc.... I hope this last post of yours gave you a warm fuzzy feeling..for really now...That was very apparent ,the only reason for it. You told me!...:rolleyes:

Lol..... yeah, periodically somebody has to calm people down a bit. Actually my original reply wasn't even aimed at you, but you seemed to want to take it on personally. Like I said originally, the reply went sailing right over your head or you were simply due to fly off the handle at somebody ..... anybody...... for any or no reason. But now you know that I don't take that kind of aimless aggression from anybody.

I'm glad you you feel you have psychic abilities to know what I was thinking when I responded to you...,couldn't possibly have been my response sailed over your head...As I mentioned, you are sitting pretty high in that saddle of yours...Though let me set you perfectly and unequivocally straight on one point. You did not "calm" me down. There was nothing to calm down. I wasn't excited when I told you to take those blinders of yours off...and I do not need nor do I get excited when something ticks me off. I address it ,which is what I did in that post...I'm pretty straight forward about my opinions and if that bothers you to the point we are now in this ridiculous tit for tat ...too bad... get over it Doc.

BTW I could never take your post personally...That would assume your Opinion mattered to me personally.. My response to you clearly started out with the following.  So Ya I got exactly what you were doing: 

Just give me a break Doc. Now I don't go for the name calling and such

Your post was clearly trying to lend some sort of legitimacy to his argument and It just wasn't there. People stated many times why it wasn't, yet there you were:

Is it so hard to believe that perhaps chas0218 may actually believe that achievements worked for are the most enduring achievements

Now if you really want to know what I see in your original post, it was clearly a "flame" post for it had nothing to do with the youth hunts. It isn't your job to chastise other posters for not voicing an opinion to your satisfaction. We all have different ways of expressing ourselves and no one needs to crown themselves the person to "calm" anyone down on this site.

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1

Well, you out-lasted me ..... lol. I'm pretty sure you are smart enough to understand my complaint about caustic responses and apparently you don't agree that we should try to be civil here. What more can anyone say about that?