sure sign of spring!

G-Man

These two little guys have taken up residence in the area since last fall(i believe momma kicked them out)2 year olds from what i can tell. they decided to pester and tick me off , destroying my 3-d archery targets(2 deer and a turkey), a block target, 3 tree stands last fall, not to mention about an acre of corn i leave stand for the deer. figured they denned up under a neighbors trailer that hasen't been used in 2 years now(tracks went under but not out last dec) thought i put up a few cameras around the house figuring they would be back. Guess its time to take down the bird feeders... :D

they seem to like to pose for the camera? i know what you mean though tough to replace a good cam like a cuddieback!  the ir flash doesn't work for me but i got the cams for 40$ as a last years model at a gunshow.  i really wish they would institute a spring season for bear!!

Ive left my climber in the woods at the base of a tree but not attached also I covered it with a kitchen garbage bag bc of rain coming over night.  Kitchen garbage bags are sometimes vanilla scented now I  know this the next am my stand was trashed and scattered top and bottom 25 yards in seperate directions.  Pretty scary in the dark with only a bow knowing it happened in the last 6 or so hours.

they seem to like to pose for the camera? i know what you mean though tough to replace a good cam like a cuddieback!  the ir flash doesn't work for me but i got the cams for 40$ as a last years model at a gunshow.  i really wish they would institute a spring season for bear!!

I lost my first trail cam to a miserable male.......................He chewed that thing to shreds, even chewed up the 6v battery. LOL

FDXX75

Ive left my climber in the woods at the base of a tree but not attached also I covered it with a kitchen garbage bag bc of rain coming over night.  Kitchen garbage bags are sometimes vanilla scented now I  know this the next am my stand was trashed and scattered top and bottom 25 yards in seperate directions.  Pretty scary in the dark with only a bow knowing it happened in the last 6 or so hours.

I know that feeling, me and a buddy where fishing the Jessips River south of Indian Lake a few yrs. back, we where waist deep in the middle of the river in waders with 5-6 ft. banks on each side. There was a shallow spot with a sand bar in the middle part way down the river, on the way back through we saw fresh bear tracks (7-8 inches across) and a half eaten fish that was not there 30 mins. earlier. Gave me the chills....................But not as bad as the night 4 bears raided our tent site at Indian Lake campground and distroyed the entire site except for the tent and us, that was one scary night.

FDXX75