Browning abolt 3

Hock3y24

3 hours ago, LET EM GROW said:

Nice gun! I haven't shot mine yet, but I won a Whitetails Unlimited A Bolt III in .270 at a banquet. Just need to get a good set of bases and rings for it. Will be topped with a Leupold. But the gun looks and feels good against the shoulder.  

20160918_091355.jpg

Nice win on a very pretty rifle! Congratulations! Let us know if she shoots as nice as she looks! I bet it will!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LET EM GROW said:

If I were closer I'd make the drive. I'll look on their website and see what I can find. Thanks for the heads up.. I'm all about a deal lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Let me know , I can pick them up for you if you want. My gun just shot A half inch or so group at 100 yards, pics to follow.

She's a shooter for sure....I am a big fan of the Barnes "X" series of hunting bullets and have been using them exclusively  in my 3 main hunting rifles, specifically the 120 grain in my 7MM08, the 140 grain in my .280 rem and the 250 grain in my 9.3 x 62...

Perhaps Lawdwaz will chime in and post a picture of an 80 grain  TTSX that  entered the brisket of a whitetail and he found it in a ham...Durn near  penetrated the whole deer from stem to stern, and it's a perfect mushroom...

• Like 2