2017 hunting license

bkln

I  must be daft tonight but where do I get bow hunting license on the dec decals website? The only choice I have is hunting or trapping and no additional privileges both of them come to $42 where is the option for bow (additional $15) and muzzleloader? Am I missing something?

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, GreeneHunter said:

Curious .... can a Family member pick up a Family members license for them without them being there ? Family member is out of state and no access to the net and I want to pick the license up before the DMP selections close !

Not sure about actual license as they require you to sign it when there. I did ask about Nov 1st left over dmps as daughter has school that day. Said if I bring her license I can apply and pick up those   

Call in and do it. I do mine on line then call in for my dad's dmp and muzzle tags every year. He has a life time that he get dump and muzzle free. Every year I tell them I need to get my dad's tags for him and they say OK. I always say we'll I know the person is suppose to do it themselves so are you sure I can get my dad's tags. They aways say as long as I have his info that is all they require. They also have told me I could just go to any place issuing them and they should do it. I have told them they won't as it is required to sign the tags. I was told it is not required and that they get that question a lot . They said you cannot sign tags you get on line or over phone until you get them in mail anyways. From what they told me only requirement for signing is that it is signed before it is used. 

Bottom line just call it in. If worried about not being him then just pretend to be him. As long as you have his birth date on licenses info they will never know anyways.