atv question

hi everybody i hope everyone's having a good season so far. i bought an atv and its a chinese bike chong i believe its says on the reggy well its a 150cc but it gets my fat axx up the hill with out a problem but i'm having difficulty finding parts and any info about it on the computer the rear brakes locked up on me on the hill so i opened the bleeder and the calipers opened up and i was able to ride it it needs brake pads and a rear tail lite and some bulbs were out but it starts and runs very good. any info from you guys would help me thank you

As you've already seen, your gonna have a hard time finding parts or info on it. The company has probably been closed and practically erased from history. It's a common thing among the Chinese brand machines. I know quite a few people who bought them for their kids and once they broke something, it stayed broken and was basically just run into the ground and tossed into the trash because parts can't be found or bought. I worked at a Motorsports shop in high school and we had to cut and grind a pair of brake pads off a Polaris sportsman 90 to fit into a Chinese made kids atv. That was the last Chinese bike my boss agreed to take in to the shop. You'll most likely have to custom fab something to make it work. Sorry this isn't much help but it's the unfortunate truth about those machines

So off topic but when u said China it made me think of a joke so here it goes...... There's a bunch of young girls having a slumber party and staying up late, they decide to play truth or dare. So one girl asks Chun Lee truth or dare and Chun Lee is kinda scared to say dare so she says truth, girl says what happened to Amy's dog, Chun Lee quickly says dare

• Like 1

Ive never heard of that brand, usually with the China stuff it comes with a manual which has the information you would need on how to purchase parts from the manufacturer, if they are in business, that said most of the Chinese bikes use the same parts, I would confirm the brand name then do some looking on e bay for parts witj a search like "Chinese atv scooter brakes " for example if you poke around enough you will find what you need..