Kunox

outdoorstom

Love it!.....lol. I'd be smiling too.  In the offseason, both Luna and Kunox, now have a partner in crime!  Keep them busy!  Wishing you all safe travels and and a well deserved break! You all did a super job again this year! Thanks for taking us all along for the ride. Your tracking journal is one of the best threads on this forum! My hat is off to you, and those two wonderful wirehaired dachshunds! Wow, what an awesome team!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grampy said:

Love it!.....lol. I'd be smiling too.  In the offseason, both Luna and Kunox, now have a partner in crime!  Keep them busy!  Wishing you all safe travels and and a well deserved break! You all did a super job again this year! Thanks for taking us all along for the ride. Your tracking journal is one of the best threads on this forum! My hat is off to you, and those two wonderful wirehaired dachshunds! Wow, what an awesome team!

Thanks for the kind words, Dave!  I'm hoping for a few more tracks during late muzzleloading season.

Thanks for all you ,Luna and kunox do for us hunters  Love the journal 

Just noticed Waddington. The carp capital of the world ! Buddy lives local (WNY) and Messena year round. Them English folk are whackadoodles when they catch that prized possession , a carp. They put antibiotics on the spot where they hooked the fish and release them  My buddy caught a huge carp there on the St Lawrence and attached his go pro and a long line  Funniest video I've ever seen  Swims right past a huge smallie  

Enjoy Florida and if you miss the snow I'm sure we can FedEx some to you :pleasantry:

38 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Thanks for all you ,Luna and kunox do for us hunters  Love the journal 

Just noticed Waddington. The carp capital of the world ! Buddy lives local (WNY) and Messena year round. Them English folk are whackadoodles when they catch that prized possession , a carp. They put antibiotics on the spot where they hooked the fish and release them  My buddy caught a huge carp there on the St Lawrence and attached his go pro and a long line  Funniest video I've ever seen  Swims right past a huge smallie  

Enjoy Florida and if you miss the snow I'm sure we can FedEx some to you :pleasantry:

I'd love to see GoPro video....hilarious!  Who's your buddy in Massena? I know a lot of people there.