Cuomo pardons 39 immigrants, 18 young offenders, two prison inmates

http://blog.timesunion.com/capitol/archives/279480/cuomo-pardons-39-immigrants-18-young-offenders-two-prison-inmates/  

FACT #1:  The distribution, sale and use of illegal drug are the major root cause of gun violence.

FACT #2:  Cuomo champions himself as the great savior to rid gun violence with his gun control laws regardless if they have been proven to be useless and ineffective in reducing or eliminating gun violence so long as they restrict and prohibit law abiding citizens access, possession and use of firearms Cuomo does not like.

FACT #3:  Cuomo pardons illegal drug criminals who are supporters of gun violence.

So Cuomo why is supportive of those who cause gun violence?   

Cuomo is supportive of terrorists who used firearms to kill police officers.  Go to:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/21/nyregion/judith-clark-brinks-robbery-parole.html

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Gun Control is all about CONTROL.  If it was about crime, it would be about controlling criminals.  We all know they are not even remotely affected by gun control laws.

Leftists feel freedom is dangerous and perceive the freedom to own firearms as the greatest danger. 

Make no mistake, if Leftists ever succeed in eliminating the freedom to own firearms, they will "move on" to all other freedoms Americans possess which they feel are dangerous, such as speech that Leftists hate.

I hate Cuomo, but cannot do anything about him directly except vote against him.  What I can do is challenge any moron I run across that supports him.  Engaging in a debate with one of his supporters and making them look like a fool is the best thing I can do right now.  I just wish I could literally slap some sense into their lame brained heads.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bugsNbows said:

Like I told my libby sister when I was up around Thanksgiving... Liberalism is a mental disorder. She should seek professional help. Think it kind of pizzed her off. LOL

For me it's always the sister-in-law. I don't even have to intentionally push a button on her simple little mindset to watch the reaction. It's comical. :clapping:I answer her question, and she becomes outraged at the answer.

Last year I told her I was carrying a gun after she asked if that was something I would ever do. I started a thread about it on this site. This year she asked what I was doing these days and I replied that I was writing Conservative political commentary and I was a Trump supporter. It was a simple statement of fact, and an answer to her question, however my brother almost had to step in to pull her away from me and calm her down. This was minutes before the family Christmas dinner, BTW. I tried not to smile as I told her that it was neither the time nor place for that discussion, and that if she didn't want an honest answer she shouldn't have asked the question to begin with.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Rattler said:

He may want to be POTUS, but the Dems have even bigger losers to run first.

Joe "gimme a big hug" Biden, Kamala "killing babies is just fine" Harris, Corey "black people deserve more respect than white people" Booker, Bernie "no country should ever be allowed to be any stronger than any other country" Sanders, Kirsten "I'm just here for the money and Chuck Schumer loans me pants now and then" Gillibrand...

Strong bench...

• Haha 1