Interesting story on a violation

YFKI1983

8 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

Wolc, Ur a silly man. Very silly

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I may be silly but I do eat pretty good.   Our kid's really loved the hoagies made from 3-1/2 backstrap that we had for dinner tonight.  I still have the euro drying out in the barn with the upper teeth in it.   I suppose a pro like FSW could use that for more accurate aging.  I am just rough estimating the age using the PA chest girth table combined with the table of average weights  & age in the NY hunting regs pamphlet.     

I may be silly but I do eat pretty good.   Our kid's really loved the hoagies made from 3-1/2 backstrap that we had for dinner tonight.  I still have the euro drying out in the barn with the upper teeth in it.   I suppose a pro like FSW could use that for more accurate aging.  I am just rough estimating the age using the PA chest girth table combined with the table of average weights  & age in the NY hunting regs pamphlet.     

Yeah I guess that's the correct way to age a deer. I really hope it's not the same buck with the little girl in the pic? You know....that 140 pounder you say you got 100 pounds of meat off of? Right'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

So now we are trying to age deer with upper teeth and chest girth size. LMAO, what a friggin joke.

You have to remember where this is coming from?  People say we should not bash others but how can one call another a "Hunter" with some of the crap that comes out of them?

I believe there are hunters and then there are those that like to be in the woods and kill a deer if on happens to trip on by them.

I think its more of there are people out there willing to learn new things, and others that arent. People that are willing to learn and enjoy it, usually look at hunting as a challenge, and participate in the activity differently than those that dont. wolc is one that sees things how he sees them, and doesnt seem to even attempt to learn anything new, regardless of what you tell him or facts presented.

Everyone has their own way of hunting, and thats fine, it would be pretty boring if we all did things the same.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

You have to remember where this is coming from?  People say we should not bash others but how can one call another a "Hunter" with some of the crap that comes out of them?

I believe there are hunters and then there are those that like to be in the woods and kill a deer if on happens to trip on by them.

It's more than that.  He praises God in one sentence for the meat harvest, then mocks Him in the next with these pathologically exaggerated weights and ages based on chest girth.  Is the gift not good enough?  It's sad that a hunter cannot find happiniess in their harvest as it lays before them.  

I'm thankful for what I took this year (my first two deer ever) and look forward to learning from those here kind enough to share their experiences so that I might become a more productive hunter.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

It's more than that.  He praises God in one sentence for the meat harvest, then mocks Him in the next with these pathologically exaggerated weights and ages based on chest girth.  Is the gift not good enough?  It's sad that a hunter cannot find happiniess in their harvest as it lays before them.  

I'm thankful for what I took this year (my first two deer ever) and look forward to learning from those here kind enough to share their experiences so that I might become a more productive hunter.

You will do just fine in the learning curve by taking advise from most on this site.  Of course as you see you sure dont want advice from a few on here if you want to continue moving up thru your hunting life.  Congrats on the first couple. Bigger things are sure to come.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Once you figure out who controls the fate of all living things, life gets a lot easier, especially the hunting and fishing parts.   There sure are lots of lost folks out there though.   

Yeah Right.....We are the one's that's lost!  Good One!

Everyone know's Mr Hankey is the ruler and control's the fate of all living thing's.