What choke/shot combo do you use ?

132 eight pointer

G-Man... What do you use for an over shot wad..??..

Dinsdale...I have hunted a lot with the 28 gauge, a Spanish made S/S  choked mod/full, and a Rem Sportsman 48  autoloader with a Cutts Compensator...

As I said before, they killed crows, small game and upland birds as well as the 20 gauge, for all practical purposes... They are nice light, fast handling guns...Ammo is damned expensive, though..

Nothing fancy here.

Remington 870. extra full Remington choke and 3" Remington Turkey loads #6 shot.

Does well out to 40 yards but I like them at 25 yards or so.

Tip of the day: Always paint the crimp in your turkey loads black. You dont want that Big Boy looking up the barrel and seeing your bright green or red shot shell!!! ;)

3in Hevi Shot Magnum Blend/ Primos Jellyhead choke out of a Bennelli Nova. It patterns well way past 40 yds but i don't shoot any further than 40yds. Turkey hunting has and will always be a 40yds and in sport to me. My backup gun is a Remington 870, Remington Extra full choke and Federal Flite control #5's. I used that set up for years, had to retire it as it had to many "kill" notches in the stock  :D