Back in NY... Finally

jasons75

I have been back for almost 4 weeks! ( things have ben super hecktic lately)

it was a crazy move from Forida to NY. My car decided to die on the tuesday of our last week.... had to get a used car just  here (it was gonna cost a fortune to fix it). Got lost in Richmond Va. due to missing an exit for the 26 in NC.. so the drive took an extra 15 hr's! we managed to get here safe though. 

my stuff arrived a few days later. the delivery was rescheduled due to the snow storm we had here in March and the only thing damaged was a lamp shade!

I've started to adjust to the cold.... though I cant stand the constant wind  :(

cant wait to get out in to the woods again! just gotta find the time.

I think you're supposed to burn the map once you get to Florida so you can never find your way back. :O .

2 questions...

why'd you leave....?

...and secondly, why'd you come back? ::(

I left NY for a job in sunny Fl... The original job that I moved for feel through just before I started. I got lucky and landed a position with another company that I've been with since.

... why'd I come back..

I didnt like the sun or being warm anymore.  :O   

seriously now,  I honestly didn't want to leave but, with the way things are going (around the whole country) I came back to help family out and better my own situation in the process. 

Beleive it or not... I missed being here. I can do with out the cold though. I missed the forests here as well! I wasn't really comfortable in the woods in Fl (something about coral snakes, rattlers and the bugs bothered me).

Florida is a great place but you have to have $$$$$$ to really get by. and it is way over populated (there is about 3 million people in pinellas and hillborough co's. 

What has been cool is that I was able to keep my job for a few extra weeks working remotely. That comes to an end as of friday and I start with a new company monday. ;D

Welcome back from another guy that went from NY to FL and back to NY. I lived in the same area down there, St Pete, a couple of blocks north of Pinellas Point.

I was farther north then you were.... Palm Harbor area Just off tampa rd and alt 19