Is it Turkey or Bear season?

ANTLERS

The gobbles began at 6:30,But none of the toms would leave my neighbors field and venture into the woods and towards my logging road,which they very often do.At 10:00,I spot black movement heading my way,then another.Wait,much to big to be Turkey's.Two black bears cross the logging road about 50 yards away,and thankfully continue in a straight line and not towards me.That was exciting! At noon,I begin the long walk down that same logging road,When I spot movement coming towards me.Another Bear,this one had to be nearly 300Lbs,And totaly unaware I was standing just 40 yards away.We both make eye contact and unlike other Bears Ive jumped,This one just stands and stares me down.After about 40 seconds,I wave the shot gun over my head and yell,nothing just a look on his face like he wants my lunch money.I pick up a large branch and throw it at him which lands at his feet,This,Thank god gets him to retreat and lumber back into the woods.So,how was opening day for you guy's?

Had a sm bear come into the turkey call at 7am came to within 50 yards before it decided i wasn't a turkey! called in 2 toms about an hour later my brother missed the bigger bird..oh well always tommorow