Hawk 1 - Pigeon 0

Jeremy K

5 hours ago, tommyc50 said:

thank you for helping me you are my go to guy for this no its still on youtube if you go on there and search canarsie hawk you will see it. I went on there and viewed it

OK. this is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J58QivaMyU

If you tried to post the link from a phone, I wonder if the phone version of the link doesn't work when viewing from a desktop. I don't know.

On 2/21/2018 at 5:52 PM, philoshop said:

I watched a juvenile red-tail take a grey squirrel off a tree limb in my back yard not too long ago. They went to the ground, and the squirrel fought back and won. I had no wagers on the contest, but that little red-tail found out what it's like to mess with an adult squirrel. I laughed for a couple of hours.

I know a falconer who tries very hard to keep his birds away from squirrels. Even if grabbed, if the don't die quickly, they are flexible enough to turn and bite the bird's legs.

Good to see the kitten eating hawk turning the usual roles on their heads. 

19 hours ago, goosifer said:

OK. this is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J58QivaMyU

If you tried to post the link from a phone, I wonder if the phone version of the link doesn't work when viewing from a desktop. I don't know.

oh wow man you are the best .If i ever meet you  im going to buy a beer or coffee or something. Yeah this stupid aol i got they made me get the gold version its horrible my cam dont work and apparently i cant down load videos either . I go on internet explorer and every thing works i cam with me daughter and see my grandson . i got to get rid of it, yeah im old school i got a flip phone from work. Thanks again if anything i could help you with im here 

• Like 1