Hunt stand app

Iluvracks1359

Does anyone use this app? I downloaded it last year just before I killed my buck. found it pretty neat, im able to mark off GPS points of where my stands are, hot spots, rubs, scrapes, etc. Its basically like they took google earth and added a bunch of features to it for hunters. There is also a paid version which adds features, has anyone tried this, and if so, is it worth it? I really like the app just for the basic features, I can pull up a map and find what im looking for quite easily.

I use the Hunt Stand ap . Posted my stands and Trail Cams on it . I like the "Boundry Feature" where can see property lines and owners of properties . The Boundry Feature works for Monroe and Livingston Counties but not for Wayne County . I havn't tried Scoutlook or OnX . 

I use it so my wife and FIL know the approximate location of my stands. I will move a few of them based on where the deer are moving through so they never know where. I also use it when I put up cams. It is hard to keep track when you move them every week or so and on 3 different properties. The wind cone is a nice feature but in my area the wind changes with the thermals so sometimes it isn't always the most accurate.

2 hours ago, chas0218 said:

I use it so my wife and FIL know the approximate location of my stands. I will move a few of them based on where the deer are moving through so they never know where. I also use it when I put up cams. It is hard to keep track when you move them every week or so and on 3 different properties. The wind cone is a nice feature but in my area the wind changes with the thermals so sometimes it isn't always the most accurate.

do you use the paid version or free?