Interesting start to morning

turkeyfeathers

I had a crazy day so far . I drove out to Cuba this morning for a couple hours . On the ride home i saw 2 of the best defensive driving maneuvers i have seen in a long time .  The one guy clearly wasn't paying attention and almost rear ended someone stopped at the red light , he stomped the breaks and got slightly sideways and managed to fit his car between the stopped car and the guardrail,and only managed to clip mirrors ,neither mirror appeared broken. 

I had one in my house a few years back. All of a sudden the cats and dog went on high alert,so we investigated. Flying squirrel,we managed to get it into our living room and closed the doors to keep the dog and cats out. Now we were chasing it,but i didnt really wanted to grab it. It was pretty neat,he/she climbed up the window casing and sat on the top. When i got too close he launched and sailed across the room. How cool was that?!. Eventually i got a basket over him and threw him out. He hid between some books before that,and i was amazed at how flat they can make themselves.

Two nights later he was back,and we repeated the procedure. He was a lot less shy the 2nd time around.

• Like 1