Long Island Goose guides?

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, virgil said:

look up Elite Long Island Outfitters.  They do goose hunts in fields on the east end and have a good reputation.  They also do hunts on the water for puddle ducks, sea ducks and geese.

This^. They also do deer hunts on some great properties around here. Our season runs until the end of January here, if you weren't aware. In addition to that, they have a lodge as well to stay at if you wanted to do more than a day trip. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 5:08 PM, crappyice said:

Anyone have a strong recommendation for a captain to put me and some buddies on the Canadas? Had a blast (corny) sitting on a sod field many years ago and would love to do it again. Looking for the right captain though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you’re still looking for a guided goose hunt let me know. We been hitting them pretty good and in January it’s just epic gunning.

On 11/22/2018 at 7:11 AM, NonTypical said:

This^. They also do deer hunts on some great properties around here. Our season runs until the end of January here, if you weren't aware. In addition to that, they have a lodge as well to stay at if you wanted to do more than a day trip. 

Thanks Matt

• Like 1