Upstates Good Cam Pulls for 2018

UpStateRedNeck

Thought I'd throw a few up, haven't done any trail cam pictures in a while.  This year I tried to lay off camera'ing over hunting, and spooking my spots, which is something I feel like I did last year.

Before I do a bunch though, WTF is up with this buck?  His rack looks weird right?  And doesn't he look small for that much hardware??  This is at my waterfall stand halfway down the side of the hill, either 600 foot hike down from the top, or a 500 foot hike up from the bottom.

November 1 544 PM Weird Rack Falls.JPG

the tree in the way isn't ideal if you're talking about your first picture posted. i've seen very small framed deer look that way that were 2.5 yrs old.  i'm thinking it's 3.5 though based on it doesn't look long and slim. legs appear right size for it's body. chest looks to be getting deeper compared to the waist line. ears aren't bigger like you'd see on a younger deer. neck and chest hard to judge because its head is down. 3.5 yr olds out here are typical over 110" but the buck could be a later bloomer or just smaller racked deer. we've seen that before.

Edited by dbHunterNY