Time to lose the weight

Swamp_bucks

Forgot to do my weekly update.  But weight is about the same went up 2 lbs not sure how.  BIL  a  marine(out now) but he just lost all the weight hes put on since leaving the service and he gave me good advice to ditch the scale and just worry about how my body is changing and not the weight.  Since im weight training im going gain weight in muscle.  So thats how im going about this now. But im slowly still increasing my weights during workouts.  Running is about the same, right knees acting up so trying not to push it to much until swelling goes down.  Hope everyone thats trying to get healthier is still going strong. 

Have a good weekend

• Like 1

On 1/25/2019 at 8:23 AM, Cory said:

Who’s would be interested in a little friendly weight loss club ? To push each other and report here and possibly a meet up at the end to celebrate? My wedding is in July and could use some more motivation to drop off the hunting weight I put on ...lol 

Im up for it.

Forgot to do my weekly update.  But weight is about the same went up 2 lbs not sure how.  BIL  a  marine(out now) but he just lost all the weight hes put on since leaving the service and he gave me good advice to ditch the scale and just worry about how my body is changing and not the weight.  Since im weight training im going gain weight in muscle.  So thats how im going about this now. But im slowly still increasing my weights during workouts.  Running is about the same, right knees acting up so trying not to push it to much until swelling goes down.  Hope everyone thats trying to get healthier is still going strong. 

Have a good weekend

I like to go by the belt test vs. a scale. I like noticing I can pinch the belt up one or to holes tighter. Gives me a much better feeling compared to the scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1