Need help

wdswtr

Okay fellow hunters I have a delima that has me and a handful of other hunting buddies need some help with.  We have been going to the Adirondacks once a year to get together and spend some time around the campfire and bowhunting.  Its a special time for us as we are all old buddies that have worked together at some point in our lives and use this time to catch up and spend some quality time in the woods.  Well the place we have rented in the Adirondacks is now unavailable due to family differences.  So we are now searching hard for a new place to go.  We all have searched quite a bit and come up with prices that we are not comfortable with or places that are not ideal for us.  We are not heart set on the adirondacks even though its phenominal country.  Any ideas or places out there you guys can recomend for us?  We do like to spend time around the campfire b.s.ing and get a little competative with our bows at some 3d targets we bring along.  ALways clean up after ourselves and leave things better than we arrived.  Lots of firewood is a bonus as we cook over the campfire and such.  It could be pretty much anywhere in NY and the more secluded the better.  Usually we spend 3 or 4 days there.

My first place I ever owned was in the Catskills. Before buying the place we used to hunt state land in Roscoe on Morton Hill road. It's a huge track of 15,000 acres we camped near Campell brook trail.. Camping is great and we always had a wonderful time. The deer hunting isn't the best but I haven't been there in a long time so maybe it got better? This is camping only, maybe your looking for a cabin to rent? Good luck.