wrong way driver

ny hunter

Guys I am sorry but I can not be the only person who is angry.Last night on HBO they aired a documentry on the woman Diane Schuler.It made her look like the ideal mother and wife.Her piece of garbage husband sat there over and over saying no way she was drunk.The private I even refused to go any farther in the investagation,I his findings came back positive.Now I open todays news paper and Dan Schuler is suing the state and his inlaws whose van it was.Not bad enough these people lost all 3 of there  kids now he is being sued.When is this looser going to stop and wake up.Why did he leave his wife that morning,He is the blame for this whole sad mess. 7 humans gone and this jerk still won't admit he is part of the BLAME.Sorry I had to get that off my chest.

It's all bad, but ask yourself how much sleep are you going to loose over it. That kind of thing is going on all over the country. When I hear and read about news like that, I can't help but think why our country's worldly enemys hate us so much. All they got to do is wait untill the seems unravel and have a laugh while they wait.

That "documentary" was a piece of crap from the get go. HBO airs lots of "documentaries" like that one. Partially I feel that the people who made the POS paid HBO a large sum to put it out there. You can read a good review on it here...

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/reviews/summer-doc-series-theres-something-wrong-with-aunt-diane.php

Either way, I wouldnt lose any sleep over it.

I'm a very analytical person and the autopsy reports are very hard to refute.  The dude needs to give it a rest.  I mean when your own private investigater quits on you, that should tell you something.  The PI publicly admitted that it was a dead-end investigation.

Heres a good article that describes the pending lawsuits.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Husband-of-Taconic-Driver-Sues-State-In-Law-126175258.html

The guy is just looking for a way to cash in on this and save some face. I hope the suits plainly fall on their face, as they should. Just more frivolous litigation clogging up our system.

Heres a good article that describes the pending lawsuits.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Husband-of-Taconic-Driver-Sues-State-In-Law-126175258.html

The guy is just looking for a way to cash in on this and save some face. I hope the suits plainly fall on their face, as they should. Just more frivolous litigation clogging up our system.

My thoughts exactly!