Animal cruelty or a really dumb hunter?

Elmo

I certainly don't condone this activity but I'd bet if that happed to a person , most of the public would pay little attention . And there wouldn't be a reward .

yea nobody here seemed too concerend about the 80 year old lady gettin shot in the face with an arrow while eating a crumpet at her breakfast table?

I certainly don't condone this activity but I'd bet if that happed to a person , most of the public would pay little attention . And there wouldn't be a reward .

yea nobody here seemed too concerend about the 80 year old lady gettin shot in the face with an arrow while eating a crumpet at her breakfast table?

Such is life. It's crazy that animals have become more important than a human.  :(

Why is the term "Hunter" even considered in the title of this thread. Like an Ill-informed public we are also associating "Hunters" with Animal Cruelty???!!! Nothing like shooting ourselves in the foot!

NO. Whomever is doing these things is sick and criminal, and should be dealt with that way.And for the record that is NOT a hunting arrow in the swan, it's a field tip.