Booking Waterfowl and Bowhunts 2019

bruno1

2 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Why not? I always heard everything decoys to black ducks

I’m sure but I know everything decoys to mallard decoys . Plus a lot more mallard ducks than blacks . When I started I had a dozen mallards. Then over the years I have 5 dozen mallards and a dozen of every other species. But honestly a dozen feeder mallards and a dozen resting head mallards work for all in my opinion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sodfather said:

I’m sure but I know everything decoys to mallard decoys . Plus a lot more mallard ducks than blacks . When I started I had a dozen mallards. Then over the years I have 5 dozen mallards and a dozen of every other species. But honestly a dozen feeder mallards and a dozen resting head mallards work for all in my opinion.

Where I hunt, I see way more blacks than mallards for some reason. But ill make sure to get some more mallard decoys as well. You guys werent joking when you said you spend a lot of money on duck hunting!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Where I hunt, I see way more blacks than mallards for some reason. But ill make sure to get some more mallard decoys as well. You guys werent joking when you said you spend a lot of money on duck hunting!!

I would love to be covered in black ducks. They are so cool looking . All my stuff has been accumulated over time 

Edited by sodfather
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Anytime you want to come down by where I duck hunt in zone 3, you're more then welcome to! I could use the advice of a good duck hunter lol

I would love that and thanks for the invite but I’m far from good. Funny story 2 years ago I was hunting a refuge loaded with birds and we had lots of decoys out, spinners jerk strings everything. We got back to the truck and 3 guys in their 70,s with 20 year old decoys limited out. It all takes time and every year I learn more. 

• Like 1

I would love that and thanks for the invite but I’m far from good. Funny story 2 years ago I was hunting a refuge loaded with birds and we had lots of decoys out, spinners jerk strings everything. We got back to the truck and 3 guys in their 70,s with 20 year old decoys limited out. It all takes time and every year I learn more. 

When the time comes just let me know!
Did you guys get any birds at least?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk