Our Goverment Is Working Hard For Us

Still legal to cut their nuts off though. 

I know they will never publish the numbers but wait and see what happens with shelter cat populations and euthanizing numbers. They are gonna go through the roof. AND the incidents of roadside dumping will be headed up. As the perfect predator, cats can do a number on small game and song bird numbers in an area. One of the few animals to kill for the fun of it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yeah, our state is moving forward, we can kill unborn babies up to nine months now but we can't declaw our cats.Gotta love NY.

We won't have a cat in our house with claws.We had our cat declawed about 3 months ago.She came home the next morning and was just fine.Don't know what the big deal is.

49 minutes ago, Cabinboy said:

Yeah, our state is moving forward, we can kill unborn babies up to nine months now but we can't declaw our cats.Gotta love NY.

We won't have a cat in our house with claws.We had our cat declawed about 3 months ago.She came home the next morning and was just fine.Don't know what the big deal is.

They'll be after docking hunting dogs' tails next. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Cabinboy said:

You beat me to it, those were my thoughts exactly.  Cuomo even lit up the Empire State Building in pink to celebrate women's "reproductive rights".  Unbelievable how mentally screwed up these people are.

• Like 1