OOPS ! I dropped my

fasteddie

Funny. Is this real? If so time to revoke your DL :stop:

A little over a month ago, a storm took out three poles in my area. Power was out for about 6 hours.

Two weeks later, a National Grid truck took out a pole and we lost power for 13 hours. It was a lot of fun! Living where we have a well for water meant no flushing the toilet with no power. I thoroughly enjoyed that day, about as much and I would loosing a hand.

https://www.news10.com/news/local-news/police-power-pole-damaged-in-selkirk-crash/

Every crew I've been with has a guy that spots the driver. He looks for power lines, and other obstacles. 

Once my spotter didn't do his job because of a hot chick filling her gas tank in the Oriskany New York service station. I was driving a tri axle dump truck and even yelled to the guy to watch my clearance above the canopy covering the gas pumps.  

Well, the Daisy Dukes won. When raising the dump body, hit the canopy and quite a bit of damage to the canopy and the cab protector on the truck. Guess who go fired as I was only with the company for 3 months..... 

Edited by mowin

14 hours ago, mowin said:

Every crew I've been with has a guy that spots the driver. He looks for power lines, and other obstacles. 

Once my spotter didn't do his job because of a hot chick filling her gas tank in the Oriskany New York service station. I was driving a tri axle dump truck and even yelled to the guy to watch my clearance above the canopy covering the gas pumps.  

Well, the Daisy Dukes won. When raising the dump body, hit the canopy and quite a bit of damage to the canopy and the cab protector on the truck. Guess who go fired as I was only with the company for 3 months..... 

That guy gets a pass.