This weeks buck pics...

WNY Bowhunter

Here are a few of the nicer bucks from the new place:

I set up this camera a week ago near a lone apple tree located in a thick hedgerow running through the center of a field in hopes of getting pics of two particular bucks that I have seen hanging out here...

Here is bigger of the two. He's wide with good mass and brows but is a little short in the tine department. I like him...he's the new #2 on my "wish list." Hopefully, I'll get some better pics of him.

IM000480dfd.jpg

Here's his buddy who is very photogenic, I've got over 100 pics of him checking for apples.

IM000405dfd.jpg

Actually, it's a cut cornfield field that was plowed/disced this past spring but was never planted due to the weird weather that we had. There's clover and various weeds/forbs growing in it now. I had my camera set-up in an adjacent cloverfield but the action started to peter off. I noticed that the bucks were hanging out along these woods alot so I moved the cam accordingly...

nice pics! you seem to always get nice deer on cam but how do you fair when the season comes around? do you see any of these deer when the season comes?

This will be my first year hunting this place. These deer aren't going anywhere, they'll still be hanging around the area come October. I picked up sheds to all three bucks in post #2 this past spring within a few hundred yards on this trailcamera...