Looking for different ideas

KMurph332

18 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

This is what I’m looking to do with my semi sneak wall pedestal. I’ll display the empty shotgun shell in there as well I just haven’t done it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That wall habitat kit from McKenzie is like $86...bet the shipping is an extra $50-60. They are ridiculous!!!

1 minute ago, WNY Bowhunter said:

If you like it that's all that matters. Personally,  I just find is chessy... but you know what they say about opinions? Lol

Doesn’t help that my longest walk is less than 500yds and I have never packed a thing out in my life.   Mounted to an ATV would be more appropriate but tough to hang on a wall.  

• Haha 1

That wall habitat kit from McKenzie is like $86...bet the shipping is an extra $50-60. They are ridiculous!!!

That’s why I’m going to hit up Hobby Lobby for a DIY. I’m only assuming I can put it together for way less. I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, WNY Bowhunter said:

That is ridiculous for that like moho said you probably can do it alot cheaper buying it from hobby lobby or somewhere similar and it would be one of a kind