Wow....NYOut door news came today

growalot

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The following states currently honor the Utah Non Resident permit: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming

Why not more? The states can do it them selves...Not to put words in WNY's mouth but I think that is what he was talking about. No new regulations just recognitinoo of other states.

And FYI...check Mass laws b4 running across their boarder with a long gun....I think they have to be registered there....It's been a long time but I remember having to go through VT and NH to get to Maine because of some law....me being an out of state

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the list and was able to look up myself, coworkers, shooting and hunting buddies. Although this is public record, the compliation and posting to the web is done specifically to create victims out of legal, respectible, license holders and pistol owners. The motive is evil, and completely unrespectible.

Clamp

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i learned about this a couple months ago myself... and i called william barclay and Darrel auburtines office... both of them PERSONALLY returned my phone call and stated their disgust for these people posting this information and are working on trying to get those record to be Private. However they said the more people complain to their Local government officials the easier it will be. so I HIGHLY suggest everyone call, e-mail, write and let them know where you stand on it and tell them they will gain a vote if they work on making these records private.  Politicians work for votes and with politics the sqeeky wheel always get the oil... so Speak up and let your politicians know!