Corona Virus Thread

6 minutes ago, rachunter said:

But then Cuomo directly responded.

“He said, ‘Who the hell are you?! I can do what I want!' He just ranted, screaming, ‘I’ll find out who you are!’" David recalled. “I said to him, ‘Your brother is the coronavirus czar, and you’re not even following his rules — unnecessary travel.'"

David alleged, "He said, ‘This is not the end of this. You’ll deal with this later. We will meet again.’ If that’s not a threat, I don’t know what is.”

This hothead a vicious bully. I'm not a violent man but I would love to see someone knock him on his ass!!!!.

This is fake news.  This never happened. The guy who alleged this is a liberal.  And the guy who reposted this on the forum is a liberal.  Stop spreading your liberal fake news.  

“This is not the end of this”. Hahahahhaha.  Who even talks like that? 

5 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

This is fake news.  This never happened. The guy who alleged this is a liberal.  And the guy who reposted this on the forum is a liberal.  Stop spreading your liberal fake news.  

“This is not the end of this”. Hahahahhaha.  Who even talks like that? 

Then why did he bring it up on his show? Also, did you not see the video when Fredo lost it in a bar last summer? Even if those aren’t his exact words, why is he outside? A friend of mine tested positive in early March. She is better, yet she is still under quarantine by the CDC. 

Edited by NonTypical
  • Like 2

Just now, NonTypical said:

American. What about you?

Italian and Austrian.  Im an Italian citizen as well.  

So you have no knowledge of where your ancestors are from?  

When you’re saying fredo you know what you’re doing   I would be pissed if someone said that to me.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Italian and Austrian.  Im an Italian citizen as well.  

So you have no knowledge of where your ancestors are from?  

When you’re saying fredo you know what you’re doing   I would be pissed if someone said that to me.  

My ancestors are from Italy and Ireland. But I was born and raised here. I also love my country. 

I think it’s funny as hell that someone called him Fredo and he lost it. He needs to have a thick skin if he’s going to put himself out there living in his big brothers shadow. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NonTypical said:

Reports are that the death toll is being inflated. I wonder why. 
https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/14/nyc-numbers-coronavirus-death-toll/

NY is 6.1 billion in the hole according to this article from last November. The fed is also paying $32k for every Covid death. 

https://nypost.com/2019/11/22/new-york-state-faces-6-1-billion-budget-hole-next-year-officials/

@diplomat019 Is this fake news too? 

If Cuomo is doing such a great job, why are we 6.1 billion in debt? Yet he gave himself a $79k raise over the next 3 years to be the highest paid governor in the country. NY is a joke right behind California. We are laughed at by the rest of the country. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NonTypical said:

My ancestors are from Italy and Ireland. But I was born and raised here. I also love my country. 

I think it’s funny as hell that someone called him Fredo and he lost it. He needs to have a thick skin if he’s going to put himself out there living in his big brothers shadow. 

There you go. We are all American but don't tell me that if someone was coming up to you when you are out and calling you names, let alone insulting your heritage you wouldn't be pissed. you would stand up for yourself. The guy who was being a prick should have gotten what he was asking for.  He was a sissy and did it while he was filming in a public place knowing damn well cuomo couldnt do shit. Id place a large bet that he wouldn’t have said peep had they been alone in an alley.  Im not some kind of safe space guy but it irks me to hear the fredo stuff cause we all know what the insinuation means.  Im sure you would tell your kids to stand up for themselves if someone was calling them micks. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

Then why did he bring it up on his show? Also, did you not see the video when Fredo lost it in a bar last summer? Even if those aren’t his exact words, why is he outside? A friend of mine tested positive in early March. She is better, yet she is still under quarantine by the CDC. 

Also from what I read, It sounded like law-enforcement officers wouldn’t give this guy the time of day. Are we not believing and supporting our law enforcement officers now either?

26 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

There you go. We are all American but don't tell me that if someone was coming up to you when you are out and calling you names, let alone insulting your heritage you wouldn't be pissed. you would stand up for yourself. The guy who was being a prick should have gotten what he was asking for.  He was a sissy and did it while he was filming in a public place knowing damn well cuomo couldnt do shit. Id place a large bet that he wouldn’t have said peep had they been alone in an alley.  Im not some kind of safe space guy but it irks me to hear the fredo stuff cause we all know what the insinuation means.  Im sure you would tell your kids to stand up for themselves if someone was calling them micks. 

First, the guy in question is a Democrat and life long supporter of Andrew Cuomo, who never said "Fredo" to little boy. 

2nd, I would never advise any of my family to resort to violence when insulted.  That's illegal and will put you in jail.  So will threatening violence.  If one is physically attacked, one can physically defend one's self, but initiating violence over an insult proves you are not capable of making rational, civilized decisions. 

Besides, most people prone to violence over insults will only resort to that when the feel they have the physical advantage.  They will take insults all day from a superior opponent.  The way a man handles insults is what defines him as a man.  Cuomo just proved he is a child, and he's hiding behind big brother's bullies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NonTypical said:

Why is Fredo outside if he has the virus?

https://apple.news/ABx5uPHf0SOOb1S5BKSjeZg

Sounds to me like the guy making the complaint was the a-hole in this situation. I'm not sure I would act a lot differently if some random stranger started yelling at me and my family while I was standing on my own property. I don't have any allegiance to Chris Cuomo, but I don't see him at fault in any way on this one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Splitear_Leland said:

Sounds to me like the guy making the complaint was the a-hole in this situation. I'm not sure I would act a lot differently if some random stranger started yelling at me and my family while I was standing on my own property. I don't have any allegiance to Chris Cuomo, but I don't see him at fault in any way on this one.

But given the fact that he should be under quarantine, why was he outside?

[mention=5091]diplomat019[/mention] Is this fake news too? 

You think something called the daily caller who’s banner says for patriots only is real unbiased news.

Time to rethink where you get your information

a8e56b0fae542e01402cf0d3ab2f4291.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Also from what I read, It sounded like law-enforcement officers wouldn’t give this guy the time of day. Are we not believing and supporting our law enforcement officers now either?

Not if they're not doing their job to earn favors from elected officials.  That's not equal enforcement of the law and a violation of their oath.

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

You think something called the daily caller who’s banner says for patriots only is real unbiased news.

a8e56b0fae542e01402cf0d3ab2f4291.jpg

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/nyc-reports-thousands-of-additional-deaths-city-toll-tops-10k-despite-signs-of-hope/2374646/

is this better? It’s being reported by a lot of different news outlets. They are adding to the death toll with no knowledge of infection. 

4 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

Why was he in close proximity to his wife and children?  Is he not concerned about giving the virus to them?  

BTW, I hear many governments are giving rewards for snitches.  Isn't NY encouraging people to report quarantine violations?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rattler said:

First, the guy in question is a Democrat and life long supporter of Andrew Cuomo, who never said "Fredo" to little boy. 

2nd, I would never advise any of my family to resort to violence when insulted.  That's illegal and will put you in jail.  So will threatening violence.  If one is physically attacked, one can physically defend one's self, but initiating violence over an insult proves you are not capable of making rational, civilized decisions. 

Besides, most people prone to violence over insults will only resort to that when the feel they have the physical advantage.  They will take insults all day from a superior opponent.  The way a man handles insults is what defines him as a man.  Cuomo just proved he is a child, and he's hiding behind big brother's bullies.

First of all, I'm not a violent person, I haven't been in a fight since 8th grade, but if some random person started harassing me and my family, while I was on my own property, if be hard pressed not to react in a similar manner. I'm also not sure while political affiliation has anything to with this. It's not like he yelled "Hey, I'm a registered Democrat, and I support your brother" before he started harassing him. An jerk is a jerk regardless of politics.

As far as threatening violence and the way people handle insults, your favorite President could give Cuomo a lesson or two in threatening when you have an advantage. It seems like Trump is all over "knocking the hell" out of people or paying legal fees for people who hurt protesters. Best part is, Trump only wants other people to do his fighting for him. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/back-trump-comments-perceived-encouraging-violence/story%3fid=48415766

10 minutes ago, Chef said:

Their credibility comes from their peer reviews.  Biased sources have been called out by the industry many times and have earned that reputation.  The Daily caller has earned it's unbiased reputation, much to the extreme leftist's chagrin.

17 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

Everything I have read is that if you are under quarantine, you should consult your medical provider about going out of doors. Now, I can only give him the benefit of the doubt that since he was on his own personal property, he had consulted with his doctor about being outside. However, if you want to call his doctor and find.out for sure, go on ahead.

3 minutes ago, Splitear_Leland said:

First of all, I'm not a violent person, I haven't been in a fight since 8th grade, but if some random person started harassing me and my family, while I was on my own property, if be hard pressed not to react in a similar manner. I'm also not sure while political affiliation has anything to with this. It's not like he yelled "Hey, I'm a registered Democrat, and I support your brother" before he started harassing him. An jerk is a jerk regardless of politics.

As far as threatening violence and the way people handle insults, your favorite President could give Cuomo a lesson or two in threatening when you have an advantage. It seems like Trump is all over "knocking the hell" out of people or paying legal fees for people who hurt protesters. Best part is, Trump only wants other people to do his fighting for him. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/back-trump-comments-perceived-encouraging-violence/story%3fid=48415766

Why do you bring your hatred of Trump into every issue?  I fail to see the relevance regarding this discussion.  That would require an entirely different debate and appears to be an attempt at misdirection.  Can we stay on topic here?

The man's political affiliation is evidence he was not addressing little Cuomo for political reasons.  He was doing what his big brother encourages people to do.  Little Cuomo was wrong and his reaction was uncalled for.  He is the jerk in this situation.

Don’t worry I guess some will find a justification for this as well. Even thought it’s nothing really more than mass marketing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/coming-to-your-1200-relief-check-donald-j-trumps-name/2020/04/14/071016c2-7e82-11ea-8013-1b6da0e4a2b7_story.html

Notice how not one of you respond to this because you know it’s propaganda

76b8a13e713a150d26637519c0ad107e.plist